Here we will show you how to change the font size on your Kindle in a few simple steps.
Kindles are super fun to use and they’re accessible to everyone. Luckily, Kindle features can be adjusted to suit everyone’s needs, whether they’re small children, adults, or seniors who want a slightly larger font size.
Changing the font size on Kindle to suit your specific needs is pretty easy to do, and here we’ll show you how.
How to Change the Font Size on Your Kindle
Just like changing the display size on Kindle, adjusting the font size is very easy to do and only requires a few steps. There are a few options available to readers, so let’s see which ones are based on which Kindle device you have.
How to Change Font Size on Older Kindle Models
- Open a book on your Kindle and tap the top of the screen to display the options menu.
- Press the Aa button located on the left side of the menu.
- This will open a context menu where you can adjust the font size. You can choose between eight different sizes. Pick the one you are most comfortable with. The changes will apply immediately and you can see how the font reads in the background. Try them all and choose the one that suits you best.
How to Change Font Size on New Kindle Models
New Kindle Models with updated software, you have several ways to change the font size.
- Press your finger up the screen while you read your book. Once the menu is displayed, press the Aa icon.
- Take Character font and adjust the font size by pressing the “-” and “+” buttons. You can also tap on the size bar and choose the right place for the required font size.
- Tap outside the menu to return to your book.
You can also adjust the font size by pinch in and out of a page. A pop-up window will appear on the screen with the current font size you are using.
So. You have now changed the font size on your Kindle, so it should be easier to read. If you read at night, turning on Dark Mode on your Kindle can also be helpful.
Change Font Size on Kindle Anytime
Changing the font size on Kindle can be done at any time and works on any Kindle model you choose to purchase. You can also switch to dark mode and use the warm light feature to make your reading experience even smoother.