This tutorial is about downloading free fonts from MIUI. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to download free fonts on MIUI. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to download free fonts on MIUI
If you own a Xiaomi phone, you are probably familiar with Android based MIUI. This operating system existed before Xiaomi. It was relaunched and has since become the preferred choice of many smartphone users. MIUI (MI User Interface) differs from Android in features like support for themes, among others. MIUI offers users more space for individual customization. This includes changing system fonts as well as themes. But where to find free MIUI fonts and how to install them on your phone?
When you first get your phone, everything is new and interesting. But after a few weeks, the excitement wears off. You can still be just as impressed with the functionality of your phone, but at the same time, you are ready for more new things. The same goes for system fonts. You can switch between the few available, but would like to get more soon. There are many sources on the Internet that you can search to find them. You can find a long list of fonts to choose from in the Xiaomi.eu community.
Download and install fonts on any Xiaomi MIUI device
- First of all, you need to download and install the My Theme Editor and iFont apps from Google Play Store on your device.
- Once installed, open the iFont app. Here you will see the list of sources.
- Select the desired font and press the Download button.
- After downloading the font, tap on the theme download button located at the top right corner of the iFont app. Select “OK”.
- Open the MI Theme Editor app on your device.
- Hit the Browse button and select the font you downloaded to your device with the mtz extension.
- Then you need to press the “Start” button to create the font theme. Press âNEXTâ to continue.
- Then check “Change path or file name” and rename the font file. By doing this, you can easily find the newly created MIUI theme.
- Open the Theme app on your device and tap on the user button located in the lower right corner.
- Tap on the Themes options and then tap on the Import option.
- Reopen the MIUI Theme folder and select the new fonts with the mtz extension you created with the MI theme editor.
- Finally, press the “Apply” button.
- Once done, restart your device to start discovering a new font that you just installed. Enjoy!
Final words: How to download free fonts on MIUI
hope you will understand this item How to download free fonts on MIUI, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.