Bandai Namco has released a brand new patch for Scarlet Nexus which will update its version to 1.03. According to the team, patch 1.03 adds a larger font size, as well as camera distance, aim assist, and lock options.
Additionally, it introduces smoother and faster protagonist starting movements outside of battles. Additionally, it contains various bug fixes (which Bandai Namco did not specify).
In order to showcase these new additions, the publisher has released the following trailer.
As always, Steam will download update 1.03 the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its full changelog.
Scarlet Nexus patch 1.03 patch notes
- Added new game options
– Camera position and tracking speed option
– Enemy lock aim assist option (left stick control on / off)
– Enemy lock camera speed option
– Text size adjustment option (brain chat messages / system log)
– SAS activation animation toggle option
- Smoother and faster protagonist starting movements outside of combat
- Bug fixes
Also be sure to read Pieter’s review for this game.